Chaya Kismet Barbiepatin Park Skates
Estimated delivery between and .
Calling all park skaters - newbies welcome! The Chaya Kismet is completely ready to roll at the skate park - with a built-in slide block and everything!
Designed and developed in cooperation with the incredible Barbara Luciana, this skate has everything you need to start shredding today! An extremely comfortable yet supportive boot mounted on our park plate, park grind block, and wheels mean you truly have everything you need for an amazing price.
Chaya Kismet Barbiepatin Specs
Chaya Kismet Barbiepatin Boot
- Mid Cut Vegan Boot
- Vintage Outsole
- Padded tongue
- EVA insole
- Denim and real leather
Chaya Shari, Karma Grind Block Plate
- Glass-fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Chaya Standard Casted Trucks
- 20 kingpin
- Jelly Interlock Casted Polyurethane Cushions
- Dual Center Mount
Comes with Chaya Sugar Rush Outdoor Wheels
- 59mm, 92A wheels
- For cruising comfort
WICKED ABEC7 Bearings
Chaya Controller Toe Stop
Chaya Kismet Barbiepatin Premium skates are built to last with high-quality parts and designed specifically for the beginner. These roller skates come with the Outdoor Sugar Rush Wheels and ABEC7 bearings making this the perfect skate for your first jump into park skating. This roller skate is a supportive skate with an EVA insole for extra support.
Why You’ll Love These Skates
- Smooth Ride for outdoor skating
- Comfortable Padding for all day shredding
- Designed for Beginners
Tips for Measuring Your Chaya Roller Skate Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order.
Chaya skates tend to run a little small, so our rule of thumb for any skates from this brand is when in doubt, size up.
- Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
- Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
- Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
- Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
- Find the right size skate on the sizing chart in the images above! If you are in-between sizes, size up.
|US Shoe Size||Chaya Size||Foot Length (cm)|
|M5.0 / W6.0||36||23|
|M5.5 / W6.5||37||23.6|
|M6.0 / W7.0||38||24.3|
|M7.0 / W8.0||39||25|
|M7.5 / W8.5||40||25.7|
|M8.0 / W9.0||41||26.3|
|M9.0 / W10.0||42||27.0|
The owner of the company went out of her way to find the skates. That my friend wanted in the Philippines cause she couldn’t get them there. I believe they will do anything to help out there customers
These are so comfortable. Arrived quickly and I can skate hours in these with no issues!
We do our best to ship your orders as quickly as possible from our physical store in Iowa. Our orders usually ship the next business day and average shipping times are 3-5 days to the continental U.S.
Click Here to see our full shipping policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. You are responsible for return shipping costs for orders that were fulfilled as requested.
**PLEASE USE SIZING CHARTS AND/OR CONTACT US ABOUT SIZING BEFORE YOU ORDER!**
Click Here to see our full return policy.
Recently Viewed Products
Why shop volition skate co.?
- Fast ShippingYour order ships the same or next business day from our small store in Iowa. Our customers enjoy 2-3 day average shipping times!
- Small Women-Owned BusinessYour happiness matters to our small business. When you shop with us, you are supporting female entrepreneurs and their families!
- Personalized HelpGet sizing and product recommendations from our roller skate experts.