Estimated delivery between and .
The Chaya Melrose in Lavender is one of our new favorite skates! The images don't quite capture how pretty this outdoor roller skate is in person - you really need to see it first-hand to fully appreciate the beauty of this roller skate.
The Chaya Melrose boot is one of the most comfortable and ultra-padded boots for both narrow and wide feet alike. We are constantly getting positive feedback from customers about the Chaya Melrose boot and have been impressed with the comfort and durability of the Chaya line overall.
Chaya Melrose Specs
Chaya Melrose Boot
- High Cut Vegan Boot
- Chaya Classic Lifestyle Sole
- Padded boot
- Built in liner
Chaya Aja Plate
- Reinforced Fiberglass
- Chaya Basic Injected Trucks
- 10 kingpin
Comes with Chaya Octo Propel Outdoor Wheels
- 62mm, 78A wheels
- For cruising comfort
WICKED ABEC7 Bearings
Chaya Classic Toe Stop
Chaya Melrose skates are built to last with high-quality parts for the advanced, intermediate or pro skater. These roller skates come with the Outdoor Chaya Octo Propel Wheels and ABEC7 bearings meaning you can spend all day cruising outside in these skates. The boot of the Chaya Melrose roller skate is a supportive skate with a padded boot for cruising or dancing.
Why You’ll Love These Skates
- Vegan materials
- Smooth and responsive ride
- Comfortable padding
- Good for advanced, intermediate or pro skaters
Tips for Measuring Your Chaya Roller Skate Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order.
Chaya skates tend to run a little small, so our rule of thumb for any skates from this brand is when in doubt, size up.
- Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
- Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
- Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
- Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
- Find the right size skate on the sizing chart in the images above! If you are in-between sizes, size up.
|US Shoe Size||Chaya Size||Foot Length (cm)|
|M5.0 / W6.0||36||23|
|M5.5 / W6.5||37||23.6|
|M6.0 / W7.0||38||24.3|
|M7.0 / W8.0||39||25|
|M7.5 / W8.5||40||25.7|
|M8.0 / W9.0||41||26.3|
|M9.0 / W10.0||42||27.0|
I love these skates so much and the owners of this company did a great job getting me what I needed. They were out of the skates I originally ordered and the owners quickly contacted me with other options they had in my size. They arrived to me in less than a week and they are so comfortable! I have very weak ankles and these completely stabilized me !
SHIPPING & RETURN
We do our best to ship your orders as quickly as possible from our physical store in Iowa. Our orders usually ship the next business day and average shipping times are 3-5 days to the continental U.S.
Click Here to see our full shipping policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. You are responsible for return shipping costs for orders that were fulfilled as requested.
**PLEASE USE SIZING CHARTS AND/OR CONTACT US ABOUT SIZING BEFORE YOU ORDER!**
Click Here to see our full return policy.
Recently Viewed Products
Why shop volition skate co.?
- Fast ShippingYour order ships the same or next business day from our small store in Iowa. Our customers enjoy 2-3 day average shipping times!
- Small Women-Owned BusinessYour happiness matters to our small business. When you shop with us, you are supporting female entrepreneurs and their families!
- Personalized HelpGet sizing and product recommendations from our roller skate experts.