Medusa FootClothes x Hagborn Collab Socks
Estimated delivery between and .
Medusa is FootClothes second collaboration with Lo at Hagborn Trade. Hagborn Trade is a woman/minority owned witchy independent design service that promotes the merging of antique, occult, & arcane styles of design while elevating community cultural expression, skills, & wellness.
Turns out they share a similar hobby of turning men to stone when they look at them, so naturally, they decided this sock would be an appropriate one to make.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL when gifting this sock to men.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex
- SO SOFT, SO FANCY
- Our socks do not contain polyester (which is awful for the environment)
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area
- Adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- High Thread Count
- Like fancy sheets for your feets
- Greater levels of details
- 40 Gram Socks with Smoooooth Seams
- Sewn to be better than your average sock - not paper-thin
- Provide breathe-ability for year-round wear
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- One Size Fits Most Humans Adult Sizes 5-13
We do our best to ship your orders as quickly as possible from our physical store in Iowa. Our orders usually ship the next business day and average shipping times are 3-5 days to the continental U.S.
Click Here to see our full shipping policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. You are responsible for return shipping costs for orders that were fulfilled as requested.
**PLEASE USE SIZING CHARTS AND/OR CONTACT US ABOUT SIZING BEFORE YOU ORDER!**
Click Here to see our full return policy.
Recently Viewed Products
Why shop volition skate co.?
- Fast ShippingYour order ships the same or next business day from our small store in Iowa. Our customers enjoy 2-3 day average shipping times!
- Small Women-Owned BusinessYour happiness matters to our small business. When you shop with us, you are supporting female entrepreneurs and their families!
- Personalized HelpGet sizing and product recommendations from our roller skate experts.