Chaya Pink Laser
Estimated delivery between and .
Chaya Vintage Pink Laser Premium Specs
Chaya Vintage Pink Laser Boot
- Mid Cut Vegan Boot
- Vintage Outsole
- Padded tongue
- EVA insole
Chaya Aja Plate
- Glass-fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Chaya Standard Casted Trucks
- 10 kingpin
- Casted Polyurethane Cushions
Comes with Chaya Spectrum Outdoor Wheels
- 59mm, 78A wheels
- For cruising comfort
WICKED ABEC9 Bearings
Chaya Classic Toe Stop
Chaya Vintage Pink Laser Premium skates are built to last with high-quality parts for the beginner, advanced or pro skater. These roller skates come with the Outdoor Spectrum Wheels and ABEC9 bearings meaning you will be ready for cruising, dancing or jamming. The Chaya Vintage Pink Laser will transport you straight to the 1970’s to the beginning of the skate movement! This roller skate is a supportive skate with an EVA insole for extra support.
Why You’ll Love These Skates
- Killer Retro Style
- Smooth Ride for outdoor skating
- Comfortable Padding for all day jamming
- Good for Beginner or Advanced Skaters
Tips for Measuring Your Chaya Roller Skate Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order.
Chaya skates tend to run a little small, so our rule of thumb for any skates from this brand is when in doubt, size up.
- Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
- Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
- Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
- Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
- Find the right size skate on the sizing chart in the images above! If you are in-between sizes, size up.
|US Shoe Size||Chaya Size||Foot Length (cm)|
|M5.0 / W6.0||36||23|
|M5.5 / W6.5||37||23.6|
|M6.0 / W7.0||38||24.3|
|M7.0 / W8.0||39||25|
|M7.5 / W8.5||40||25.7|
|M8.0 / W9.0||41||26.3|
|M9.0 / W10.0||42||27.0|
I'm a retired 61yo female. I thought skating would help me exercise and stay active. I first purchased a pair of skates with a heel that is supposed to help you keep your balance. After each skate session, my feet and toes were hurting really bad. After a little investigation, I found out that I have no arch/flat footed which makes it really difficult when skating. Most people just use insoles, which are very pricy. I then searched around for a booted skate without a heel and found the Chaya Pink Lasers. They are wide enough for my flat feet and do not hurt after sessions! Highly recommend.
SHIPPING & RETURN
We do our best to ship your orders as quickly as possible from our physical store in Iowa. Our orders usually ship the next business day and average shipping times are 3-5 days to the continental U.S.
Click Here to see our full shipping policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. You are responsible for return shipping costs for orders that were fulfilled as requested.
**PLEASE USE SIZING CHARTS AND/OR CONTACT US ABOUT SIZING BEFORE YOU ORDER!**
Click Here to see our full return policy.
Recently Viewed Products
Why shop volition skate co.?
- Fast ShippingYour order ships the same or next business day from our small store in Iowa. Our customers enjoy 2-3 day average shipping times!
- Small Women-Owned BusinessYour happiness matters to our small business. When you shop with us, you are supporting female entrepreneurs and their families!
- Personalized HelpGet sizing and product recommendations from our roller skate experts.