1950s Astronaut Socks by FootClothes
Estimated delivery between and .
We didn't go to the moon until 1969, but that didn't stop science fiction writers in the 1950s from imagining a future of wide-headed aliens, flying saucers, and bubbly space suits. This sock is a homage to awesome 1950s flicks like Invaders from Mars, War of the Worlds, Killers from Space, and Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
- Combed Cotton/Nylon/Spandex
- SO SOFT, SO FANCY
- Our socks do not contain polyester (which is awful for the environment)
- DOUBLE TERRY in the heel and toe area
- Adds durability and comfort where most novelty sock brands fail.
- High Thread Count
- Like fancy sheets for your feets
- Greater levels of details
- 40 Gram Socks with Smoooooth Seams
- Sewn to be better than your average sock - not paper-thin
- Provide breathe-ability for year-round wear
- No uncomfortable bumps in the toe area
- Hell yeah, stripes.
- One Size Fits Most Humans Size 5-13
We do our best to ship your orders as quickly as possible from our physical store in Iowa. Our orders usually ship the next business day and average shipping times are 3-5 days to the continental U.S.
Click Here to see our full shipping policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. You are responsible for return shipping costs for orders that were fulfilled as requested.
**PLEASE USE SIZING CHARTS AND/OR CONTACT US ABOUT SIZING BEFORE YOU ORDER!**
Click Here to see our full return policy.
Recently Viewed Products
Why shop volition skate co.?
- Fast ShippingYour order ships the same or next business day from our small store in Iowa. Our customers enjoy 2-3 day average shipping times!
- Small Women-Owned BusinessYour happiness matters to our small business. When you shop with us, you are supporting female entrepreneurs and their families!
- Personalized HelpGet sizing and product recommendations from our roller skate experts.