Candi Girl Carlin
Estimated delivery between and .
Candi Girl Carlin Specs
Candi Carlin Boot
- Brushed Suede-style uppers
- High Top Boot
- Roller Collar for extra support
- Lace-up Closure
High-end Quality Chassis
- Strong Aluminum Baseplate
- Metal Trucks
- Lightweight but Durable
- PU Cushions
Comes with Hybrid Kemistry Wheels
- 65mm, Poured Urethane Wheels, 82A
- Color Coordinated to Boot
Bevo Silver-5 Race Rated Chrome ABEC-5 Bearings
Fixed Toe Stop
Candi Girl Carlin skates are built to last with high-quality parts. These roller skates come with the indoor/outdoor wheels and ABEC-5 bearings meaning you will be cruising at the perfect pace with little effort. There are multiple colors to choose from so personal expression will never be an issue with someone as stylish as you.
Why You’ll Love These Skates
- Affordable Construction
- Quality for the Price
- Comfortable Padding
- Good for Beginner or Advanced Skaters
Tips for Measuring Your Sure-Grip Roller Skate Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order.
Candi Girl roller skates are made in women's sizes. The corresponding men’s size is listed.
- Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
- Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
- Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
- Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
|US Shoe Size||Candi Girl Carlin Size||Foot Length (cm)|
I was looking for something in a affordable price point and was pointed to these skates and I have to say I love them. I bought a size 8 and could have gone down a size to 7, yet doubling up on socks gives me the snug fit I need. I also replaced the wheels with pulse wheels and got qube bearings. Once my boots were broken in, it’s become my obsession to skate and learn. Thank you Roller Derby for a great pair of quads.
I wish there was a bit more cushioning inside, but all in all these are great skates im obsessed
These skates are great quality and very cute. If anything they run slightly big. I ordered a 9 when I’m truly more of a 9.5/10 and they fit great, with room for thick socks. Shipping was super fast!
I absolutely love the skates. They are made so well and will fly on pavement. Your shop was extremely fast getting them to me quickly when they went to a wrong address. Customer service was 5 star ⭐️ Will order again soon. Thank you so much! Leslie Byrd
Really happy with my skates! I haven't skated since I was a kiddo, but I wanted to give it another try. I used the sizing chart and it worked nicely. I usually wear an 8 in shoes and the 7 is comfortable, even with my 2 pairs of socks I wear when i skate. I'm going to get some gel insoles, but other than that, I feel that these are great beginner skates that are true to size! And I got them at a reasonable price and in a reasonable time frame!
We do our best to ship your orders as quickly as possible from our physical store in Iowa. Our orders usually ship the next business day and average shipping times are 3-5 days to the continental U.S.
Click Here to see our full shipping policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. You are responsible for return shipping costs for orders that were fulfilled as requested.
**PLEASE USE SIZING CHARTS AND/OR CONTACT US ABOUT SIZING BEFORE YOU ORDER!**
Click Here to see our full return policy.
Recently Viewed Products
Why shop volition skate co.?
- Fast ShippingYour order ships the same or next business day from our small store in Iowa. Our customers enjoy 2-3 day average shipping times!
- Small Women-Owned BusinessYour happiness matters to our small business. When you shop with us, you are supporting female entrepreneurs and their families!
- Personalized HelpGet sizing and product recommendations from our roller skate experts.