Chaya Melrose Premium
Estimated delivery between and .
Chaya Melrose Premium Specs
Chaya Melrose Boot
- High Cut Vegan Boot
- Bubble Switch Sole
- Padded tongue
- TPU welded toe cap
- EVA insole
Chaya Zena 6061 Plate
- Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Chaya Standard Casted Trucks
- 20 kingpin
- Dual Center Mount
- Jelly interlock polyurethane cushions
Comes with Chaya Mellows Outdoor Wheels
- 62mm, 78A wheels
- For cruising comfort
WICKED ABEC9 Freespin Bearings
Chaya Controller Cherry Bomb Toe Stop
Chaya Melrose Premium skates are built to last with high-quality parts for the advanced, intermediate or pro skater. These roller skates come with the Outdoor Mellows Wheels and ABEC9 bearings meaning you will enjoy a smooth ride. The boot of the Chaya Melrose roller skate is a supportive skate with a padded tongue for extra comfort.
Why You’ll Love These Skates
- Vegan materials
- Smooth Ride
- Comfortable Padding
- Good for Beginner or Advanced Skaters
Tips for Measuring Your Chaya Roller Skate Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order.
Chaya skates tend to run a little small, so our rule of thumb for any skates from this brand is when in doubt, size up.
- Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
- Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
- Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
- Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
- Find the right size skate on the sizing chart in the images above! If you are in-between sizes, size up.
|US Shoe Size||Chaya Size||Foot Length (cm)|
|M5.0 / W6.0||36||23|
|M5.5 / W6.5||37||23.6|
|M6.0 / W7.0||38||24.3|
|M7.0 / W8.0||39||25|
|M7.5 / W8.5||40||25.7|
|M8.0 / W9.0||41||26.3|
|M9.0 / W10.0||42||27.0|
I can't say enough how much I absolutely LOVE my Chaya Premiums!!! Being a former competitive figure skater, I was looking for something with lots of support and whose boot felt similar to that of my old custom-made figure skates-- and, let me tell you, these Chaya Premiums completely hit the mark! An added bonus was the fact that even as amazingly supportive as they are, I never felt any of the initial discomfort that I used to experience when breaking in a new pair of figure skates! Wearing the Chaya Premiums is like having a little slice of heaven on each of my feet! Thank you again to all those at Volition that were so attentive and helpful in making sure I got the right size and all the extra parts/tools that I'd need to start my roller skating journey!
Love love these skates. We got a pair of both colors red and green ones. . Mine didn’t fit at first and was too small but with a bit of heat and pressure I was able to open them up a bit to fit perfectly. Great quality. Fastest shipping I’ve ever encountered as well.
I feel very comfortable and secure with them.
Chaya Melrose Premium
We do our best to ship your orders as quickly as possible from our physical store in Iowa. Our orders usually ship the next business day and average shipping times are 3-5 days to the continental U.S.
Click Here to see our full shipping policy.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. You are responsible for return shipping costs for orders that were fulfilled as requested.
**PLEASE USE SIZING CHARTS AND/OR CONTACT US ABOUT SIZING BEFORE YOU ORDER!**
Click Here to see our full return policy.
Recently Viewed Products
Why shop volition skate co.?
- Fast ShippingYour order ships the same or next business day from our small store in Iowa. Our customers enjoy 2-3 day average shipping times!
- Small Women-Owned BusinessYour happiness matters to our small business. When you shop with us, you are supporting female entrepreneurs and their families!
- Personalized HelpGet sizing and product recommendations from our roller skate experts.