The Sure-Grip 1300 Roller Skate is made with a durable suede boot and high-quality 78a outdoor wheels.
They are modern and sleek in tan or black and match all of your stylish outfits.
The Sure-Grip 1300 is sized in men's shoe sizes, so women should go down 1-1.5 full sizes to get a perfect fit. See the size chart in the images above.
- Tan or Black Suede Boot for added comfort with a stitched sole for extra durability
- Sturdy Rock Nylon Plate
- Boardwalk outdoor wheels (65mm 75A)
- Abec-3 Bearings
- Carrera toe stop.
Tips for Measuring Your Sure-Grip Roller Skate Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order. Sure-Grip roller skates are made in men's sizes, so you need to order 1-1.5 sizes smaller than your regular street shoe size.
1. Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
2. Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
3. Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
4. Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
5. Find the right size skate on the sizing chart in the images above! If you are in-between sizes, size up.