The Sure-Grip Fame roller skate is a classic favorite for beginner roller skaters. It's the perfect combination of comfort, quality, and price that make it a great choice for anyone who is just getting started on their roller skating journey. These roller skates come with indoor wheels, so if you're hoping to skate outside we recommend buying a pair of Boardwalk wheels so you can skate both indoors at the rink and outside on cement :)
Sure-Grip Fame Roller Skate: Comfort, Style, and Durability
The Sure-Grip Fame roller skate features a Vegan boot with super-strong nylon plates! These roller skates come with the indoor fame wheels and ABEC 5 bearings meaning you will be cruising at the perfect pace with little effort.
The boot of the Sure-Grip Fame roller skate is notably comfortable - no break-in period, and no sore feet. The Sure-Grip skates tend to run large, so check the size chart below and measure your feet before you pick a size for your Sure-Grip Fame roller skates.
Sure-Grip Fame Roller Skate Sizing Help
We are also happy to help you figure out the best size to order - just send us an email and we'll get back to you quickly.
Tips for Measuring Sure-Grip Roller Skate Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order. Sure-Grip roller skates are made in men's sizes, so you need to order 1-2 sizes smaller than your regular street shoe size.
1. Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
2. Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
3. Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
4. Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
5. Find the right size skate on the sizing chart in the images above! If you are in-between sizes, size up.