Sure-Grip Golden Hour roller skates are making us have heart-eyes they are so gorgeous!
This Golden Hour skate come with INDOOR wheels
Sure-Grip Golden Hour Roller Skates Style & Design Features
The Sure-Grip Golden Hour Skates are the perfect skate for cruising inside. Gracefully maneuver around the rinks. Practice your lovely roller-dance moves with ease!
Golden Hour Build & Comfort
The Sure-Grip Golden Hour is a Vegan roller skate and comes with a pleather upper and a super comfortable and padded ankle and foot inner.
The Golden Hour Skate features a rolled collar for comfort at the back of the heel/Achilles tendon area to reduce rubbing and keep you from getting any blisters. These skates don't take time to break-in - they are comfortable from the first ride, Other features are a versatile adjustable toe stop and they come with the Sure-Grip Outdoor wheels.
-Adjustable Toe Stops
-Sized in US Men's
Sure-Grip Roller Skate Sizing
The Golden Hour Skates are sized in US men's sizing. Women should size down 1-2 full sizes from their regular street shoe size. Please see the sizing chart in the images above to find your correct size roller skate. Also, feel free to contact us with any questions regarding sizing.
Tips for Measuring Your Sure-Grip Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order. Sure-Grip roller skates are made with men's sizes, so you need to order 1-2 sizes smaller than your regular street shoe size.
1. Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
2. Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
3. Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
4. Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
5. Find the right size skate on the sizing chart in the images above! If you are in-between sizes, size up.