Are you looking for a comfortable low-top skate? Look no further! With a very padded boot and a wider fit than most skates, this is Jen's chosen ride.
Speed around the rink in these beautifully created indoor skates!
*These are men's sizes. Ladies, please size down 1 full size.
Tips for Measuring Your Sure-Grip Roller Skate Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order. Sure-Grip roller skates are made with men's sizes, so you need to order 1-2 sizes smaller than your regular street shoe size.
1. Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
2. Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
3. Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
4. Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
5. Find the right size skate on the sizing chart in the images above! If you are in-between sizes, size up.