NEW Sure-Grip Pink Prism *Plus* Roller Skates
The brand-new Sure-Grip Pink Prism *Plus* skate is out of this world! Get your hands on a pair of these and your feet inside them QUICKLY, because they are going to sell out fast. The Sure-Grip Prism is known for its nuanced shimmer and shine - the disco lights will dance around and bounce off your feet when you roll on the skate floor in these glimmering skates.
Sure-Grip completely redesigned the Prism Pink Roller Skate boot so it is super comfortable. Your feet will be well taken care of in these well-padded boots especially with the new rolled collar (this is the soft pink padding behind the Achilles tendon.) Sure-Grip is also known for making high-quality roller skates that will stand the test of time, so these skates are a great investment.
The Sure-Grip Prism comes with outdoor wheels!
Sure-Grip Prism Features
*New and improved Prism boot with a more comfortable pink soft rolled collar
*USA made Rock nylon plates with aluminum trucks, urethane cushions, and rubber stoppers
*Sure-Grip Outdoor wheels
*Sure-Grip Abec 3 bearings
*Sold in Men’s sizing
Tips for Measuring Your Sure-Grip Roller Skate Size
We highly recommend following these measuring guidelines before picking your skate size. If you are a woman, you want to make sure to measure your feet in the following way so you can be confident in the size skate you order.
Sure-Grip roller skates are made in men's sizes, so women need to order 1-2 sizes smaller than your regular street shoe size.
1. Place a piece of paper on the ground near a wall.
2. Place your foot on the piece of paper with your heel touching the edge of the wall.
3. Have a helper trace the outside of your foot - be sure to keep the pen vertical as you trace.
4. Measure from the center of your heel to the center of your longest toe.
5. Find the right size skate on the sizing chart in the images above! If you are in-between sizes, size up.